For general web browsing no personal information is revealed to us, although certain statistical information is available to us via our internet service provider.
This website contains links to other external websites and Agenda is not responsible for the privacy policies of these other websites.
What type of information do we collect?
You may browse our site anonymously but certain functions and pages may be unavailable to you.
We collect information from you when you visit our website using Google Analytics for statistical analysis purposes.
If you send us an email, we may collect your name, your email address, and any other information which you choose to give us so that we can respond to your query.
If we do collect any personal data, it will be processed and stored securely, for no longer than is necessary in light of the reason(s) for which it was first collected. We will comply with our obligations and safeguard your rights under the GDPR at all times.
What are your rights under GDPR as a data subject?
Under the General Data Protection Regulation, you, as a data subject have a number of rights which are detailed below. Some of these only apply in specific circumstances and are qualified in several respects by exemptions in data protection legislation. We will advise you in our response to any request if we are relying on any such exemptions.
- Access to personal data: You have a right to request a copy of the personal information that we hold about you. Should you wish to make such a request, please use the Contact Us link or send us an email to email@example.com.
- Correction of personal data: You can request us to rectify and correct any personal data that we are processing about you which is incorrect.
- Right to withdraw consent: Where we have relied upon your consent to process your personal data, you have the right to withdraw that consent.
- Right of erasure: You can request us to erase your personal data where there is no compelling reason to continue processing. This right only applies in certain circumstances, it is not a guaranteed or absolute right.
- Right to data portability: This right allows you to obtain your personal data, that you have provided to us with your consent or which was necessary for us to provide you with our products and services, in a format which enables you to transfer that personal data to another organisation. You may have the right to have your personal data transferred by us directly to the other organisation, if this is technically feasible.
- Right to restrict processing of personal data: You have the right in certain circumstances to request that we suspend our processing of your personal data. Where we suspend our processing of your personal data we will still be permitted to store your personal data, but any other processing of this information will require your consent, subject to certain exemptions.
- Right to object to processing of personal data: You have the right to object to our use of your personal data which is processed on the basis of our legitimate interests. However, we may continue to process your personal data, despite your objection, where there are compelling legitimate grounds to do so or we need to process your personal data in connection with any legal claims.
You should include adequate information to identify yourself and such other relevant information that will reasonably assist us in fulfilling your request. Your request will be dealt with as soon as possible.
If you have any cause for complaint about Agenda’s use of your personal data, please contact us and we will do our best to solve the problem for you. If we are unable to help, you also have the right to lodge a complaint with Ireland’s supervisory authority, the Data Protection Commissioner.
For further information about your rights, please contact Data Protection Commission.
Yes. Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your web browser (if you allow) that lets the site or its service provider’s systems recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
This website uses Google Analytics to gather anonymous statistics about visitors to the site and which pages are visited.
If you prefer, you can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies via your browser settings. Like most websites, if you turn your cookies off, some of our services may not function properly.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information.
Non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for reporting and statistical purposes. For example, we may disclose the total number of visits to our website.
The Company Secretary
Agenda Communications & Conference Services Limited
2nd Floor Temple House
Our service users may submit inquiries regarding personal data protection, privacy and security matters to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Date Last Revised:
May 11th 2018